Here are the only ones we would recommend.
Shopify, Wordpress, Bigcommerce, Squarespace, WIX or Custom Website.
When it comes to the art of selling online or setting up your business, in most cases it is easiest to use a software like the ones mentioned above then customising your store on top of the platforms in order to reduce time, reach a level of quality assurance, integrate third party apps and much more.
- Ecommerce solution - The very best end to end ecommerce solution.
- Great for physical products that you would like to sell online.
- Simple to use, for both the customer, client and developer.
- Use by such companies as kylie cosmetics sold an estimated $360 million worth of Kylie Cosmetics in 2018.
BUDWEISER, October’s Very Own (OVO), Los Angeles Lakers store, Redbull and many more.
- Ecommerce solution.
- Very similar to shopify.
- Has better wholesale capabilities in the lower priced plans.
- Used by such commpanies as Skull candy headphones, Rollie Nation footwear, Pandora jewellery
- Not for ecommerce / no products needed to sell online.
- Primarily for informational websites: cafes, consulting agencies, blogs. - Great blogging capabilities.
- Easily customisable.
- Used by TechCrunch, The New Yorker, BBC America, Bloomberg Professional, The Official Star Wars Blog, Variety, Sony Music
Squarespace / WIX
- Primarily used for informational websites with a key focus on simplicity and design.
- Not easily customisable.
- Used for begginers just starting out with their business.
- If your needs are even more specific, contact a developer to build a custom website solution. Many businesses have very specific ways to make money and thus will need a very specific solution.
It is also worth to note that all shopify, bigcommerce and wordpress sites can be customised by a developer to suit any complex needs / requirements.
"What comes out of the box in these softwares are often extremely basic and lack the necessary tools to convert traffic into real customers."
We strongly reccomend Shopify or Wordpress as your go to platform.
If you're serious about your website making your business money, then read more of our articles below or contact us today.